Extract only numerical values for Oracle

From: Stielmond Ng <lkng_at_ncs.com.sg>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 14:55:59 +0800

Hi,

Could someone shed some light on the way where I could fire an SQL statement
to retrieve records based on a column's data of a fixed size and also numeric?
E.g.. a column named NUMBER contains records:

1234567
234a67
34b67

I would like to retrieve only the record with '1234567'.

Thanks very much,
Stielmond NG Received on Fri May 04 2001 - 01:55:59 CDT