Re: JDBC Value conflicts occurs error

From: Galen Boyer <galenboyer_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 May 2001 12:09:02 -0500

On Thu, 03 May 2001, sharmony_nospam_at_earthlink.net wrote:

> When we looked it up we found an old Oracle 816 document that
> codes it as error ora17085. No other description.

So far, the only thing I have found is "ORA-17085 Value conflicts occurs"

http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/java.817/a83724/ermesap2.htm#626382

Not sure what this means, especially in your context, but it might make a little more sense to you.

Have you perused the JDBC developer's guide? http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/java.817/a83724/toc.htm

What version of Oracle BTW?

--
Galen
I don't want to be the rock.  Yeah, okay, what do you want to be?