JDBC Value conflicts occurs error

From: sharmony <sharmony_nospam_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 15:51:47 GMT

We are having an issue that Oracle cannot help us on.

When we are running a JAVA/JDBC program we are cursoring through a small table and then deleting the rows. On some platforms (HPUX and NT) we get occasional crashes due to this error.

When we looked it up we found an old Oracle 816 document that codes it as error ora17085. No other description.

Oracle will not help us since we are on JDK1.3. They say we need to go down to JDK1.2 before they can help us.

We are in the process of downreving the program but it may take some time since parts of the program need JDK1.3

In the meantime, we would like to know more information on this error. The JAVA documentation doesn't seem to have anything and Oracle shut us down until we downrev the JDK.

Any other suggestions on researching this issue?

Steven (take out the noo-spam below)
srharmonnoo-spam_at_visionaelnoo-spam.com Received on Thu May 03 2001 - 10:51:47 CDT