IAS 9i Windows NT

From: Gary Perkins <garyp_at_bgm.com.au>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 04:44:17 GMT

Howdy People,

Jyst upgraded from OAS 4.0.8.1 to IAS 9i. I can connect to the site by host name from the server itself (Windows NT 4.0) but from any other machine it only works if I replace the hostname with the IP address. I can ping the server by name but the web server wont let me connect by name.

Any ideas.

Gary Perkins Received on Thu May 03 2001 - 23:44:17 CDT