Career Advice Please

From: Thomas C Bloodgood IV <tcbloodgood42_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 16:46:19 GMT

I am looking for career pathway to get into Oracle Forms & Developer. Where exactly to people get their first Oracle experience? I would very much like to hear about career experiences. I've been working 14 years as a Business Analyst with the likes of SQL Server 7, Clipper, Access, and Visual FoxPro, some VB and VBA. I'd appreciate comments on how to "break into" this sector. Looking for stability on a platform of heavy duty hitters, not the Billy Microsoft toys. I have been out to the Oracle site, but there isn't much direction as to what flavor of UNIX real life companies are running.

Thank you all,
Tom Bloodgood Received on Thu May 03 2001 - 11:46:19 CDT