Querying a long value

From: <devnull50_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 3 May 2001 13:19:08 GMT

When querying two tables with a long value in each, I continually get ORA-01002: fetch out of sequence

I've tried setting the long value to a large number, but I cannot seem to get past the problem.

The two tables have a 1-1 relationship. I can't seem to find any information

on the subject, so while I continue looking, if anyone has any information that would be great.

Here's an example of what I'm doing.

select a.longvalue1, b.longvalue2 from table1 a, table2 b where a.id = b.id;

Evan S.