Re: Universal Installer Error

From: David Schaal <dschaal_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 04 May 2001 01:25:27 GMT

I got the version that was for Windows 98. I thought I better RTFM just to be sure. It says that it requires Windows 98 SE. I just have plain old Window 98. Possibly this is my problem.

If I upgrade, it seems my choices are ME or 2000. Will I be able to run Personal Oracle with these? Would Windows 2000 run the 98 version or the NT version?

I'd appreciate any further suggestions.

TIA Dave