OAS plsql formatting question...

From: Matt <zagnimp_at_aom.bt.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2001 19:06:37 +0100

Hi,

Heres a formatting problem... for OAS...

CURSOR c_odds IS
  SELECT misc_data

     FROM test.os_data;

 FOR r_odds IN c_odds LOOP
 htp.p(' ' || r_odds.misc_data || ',');
END LOOP; ....

Select * from odds;

10
20
40
60
90
100

However as you can exepect all is going well the data is returned apart from one thing....

The cursor returns the data correctly with the ',' at the end of each row it has selected.

10,
20,
40,
60,
90,

100,

But although this is correct the last row also contains a ',' too (this I do not want).

How can I select all the rows to have a ',' after each one _apart_ from the last one which should only have a number and no ','

To look like this

10,
20,
40,
60,
90,

100

Any help would be great

Regards

Matt Received on Tue May 01 2001 - 13:06:37 CDT