US-PA-Newtown Square-Teleweb Database Manager @ SAP AMERICA

From: Steve <smichaels_at_charter.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 15:30:30 -0700

US-PA-Newtown Square-Teleweb Database Manager @ SAP AMERICA

Changing the world might take longer than you thought. But changing the world of e-business is definitely do-able. As the world's leading supplier of e-business solutions, SAP has been changing the way businesses run for the past 28 years. And we aren't planning on stopping anytime soon. We're looking to give the brightest minds in the industry the opportunities, freedom, and stimulation that only a world leader like SAP can provide.

Advance your technical and management expertise as our Teleweb Database Manager. Ensuring all deliverables including reporting, list pulls, data quality, and all TeleWeb systems will be of primary importance. Additionally, the manager will maximize the abilities of internal staff and resources with performance reviews, professional development, and time management. Your technical proficiency will be vital in your efforts to develop and drive database strategies across all SAP lines of business. A proactive approach to solutions for data related issues will be fundamental.

Candidate will have advanced strategic planning and management skills. At least five years of experience, preferably providing Database Services to a Sales or Marketing organization, are required. Experience managing databases for a business-to-business environment is paramount, preferably within a technology related environment. Also essential are outstanding written and verbal communication skills along with the ability to prioritize, delegate, and collaborate with internal and external personnel. The individual who thrives in a deadline-oriented environment will be a definite asset.

For consideration, please email your resume in a Word or Text format as an attachment to ecom_marketing_at_yahoo.com. For a prompt reply, place Database Manager in the Subject Line of your email. Received on Tue May 01 2001 - 17:30:30 CDT