Re: grant ... as user

From: Thomas Vatter <thomas.vatter_at_blinx.de>
Date: 1 May 2001 11:17:20 +0100

Yes, my "grant as" was a way to avoid using the system cataloge and asking the privileges from there. I tried to keep independent of different systems. This was not the real way because "grant as" is not available on different systems. So I should query the system cataloge. I have now found the orace system catologe documentation on the web. I'll do it this way. Thanks for your help.