Re: Prioritize Your Sales Leads

From: Gary R. Tucker, Ph.D. <DataSciResearch_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:09:16 GMT

Again, I am sorry.

I recently worked with an information systems department. We did some Oracle programming that allowed their company to discriminate between those more likely to buy and those less likely. I posted that short note in only two newsgroups: Oracle-marketplace and I thought some members of this group would find this interesting. I noticed data mining was a topic for one post in your group not long ago.

Those that did have interest and checked out the web site found that there are useful data mining links there. There is an extensive list of links with free data mining and statistical analysis software, also links to sites where, for free, one can enter data online and get back results. There are many more useful and interesting links. The link www.datasciresearch.homestead.com site is much more of a free service than a sales pitch.

Anyway, I am truly sorry for being so offensive. And, as Steve Martin used to say, . Excuse Me!

Gary R Tucker, Ph.D.