Oracle8i Enterprise?

From: Rana <rdabbas_at_ihug.com.au>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 21:26:15 +1000

Hi,

I installed Designer 6.0 client into my PC which has Windows 2000. I tried to install Oracle8i Enterprise third release but I run into so many problems
such as Can not install Oracle8i on Oracle 7xxxx or Oracle 8xxxx.

What I really wanted is to install is the following:
- Oracle Designer 6.0 (Client/Server).

So any one knows what is the order of installing the above tools on Windows 2000. Also,
do I need to install Designer client & server or just client? And finally how can I avoid the above message and install it successfully.

Many thanks. Received on Thu Apr 26 2001 - 06:26:15 CDT