Entry-level Requirements(application developer)

From: Munzil Qureshi <munzil_qureshi_at_eis.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:51:12 -0400

Hello, would it be possible for someone to give me an idea on the type of experience an applications developing company would be looking for to hire 'entry-level' Oracle application developers? Notice I said 'entry-level' meaning would it be possible to get hired with an application developer OCP, 3 years of University Computer Science experience and 9 months of hands on training with Oracle developer tools and experience completing a hands-on, real-world Oracle Project for a client using Oracle Designer.

Typically, would this experience suffice enough to gain an entry-level position, or entry-level position as part of a team within a firm that develops Oracle-based applications?

Thank-you kindly in advance for your help. Received on Thu Apr 26 2001 - 10:51:12 CDT