Return a value from a javascript function to a PL/SQL procedure

From: Tom Deseamus <elrice2_at_home.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 00:09:17 GMT

I want to return a value from a javascript function into a PL/SQL variable. Here is some example code of what I'm trying to do.

PROCEDURE Confirm_Delete_User IS
> x VARCHAR2(1000);
> BEGIN
> htp.htmlopen;
>
> htp.bodyopen;
> htp.print('<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT">');
> htp.print('function c_del()');
> htp.print('{');
> htp.print(var answer = confirm("Are you sure you
> wish to delete?");
> htp.print('return answer');
> htp.print('}');
> htp.print('--></SCRIPT>');
>
> htp.bodyclose;
> htp.htmlclose;

The javascript function computes the javascript variable "answer", I want to store that in the PL/SQL variable "x" Anyone have any ideas.

Thanks,
Tom Received on Thu Apr 26 2001 - 19:09:17 CDT