Group By

From: roy fells <molson_c_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:54:51 -0400

Hey All,
I have an element in my select statement (2 to be exact) that I don't want to group by but when I try to execute the query it says the element is not a group by expression. How do I make elements so that I can query without including them in a group by statement?? Thanks for your help.

Roy Fells Received on Wed Apr 25 2001 - 10:54:51 CDT