How/What to Install for OLE/ODBC Client Connectivity

From: Mark Lewis <mdlewis_at_mdlewis.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 01:06:39 GMT

Can anyone tell me what I need to install to connect from VB to Oracle? I have this all running on machines that have Microsoft's MDAC and the Oracle Client Tools installed but am wondering what is the best way to install the smallest subset of the Oracle client required for this.

Thanks,

Mark Lewis
President
Mark D. Lewis Inc.
mdlewis_at_mdlewis.com Received on Wed Apr 25 2001 - 20:06:39 CDT