Dynamic SQL

From: Bala S <bsund_at_netzero.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 11:35:53 -0400

Hello,

How do I create a dynamic insert SQL statement within a dynamic SQL? Actually, I don't know how many rows it is going to return. The table I am using is user_tab_columns to insert from that into another schema using database link.

I cannot use execute_immediate as I need this code to run against oracle 7.x and 8.x.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks Received on Wed Apr 25 2001 - 10:35:53 CDT