Re: Stored Proc help

From: Stephen Bell <stephen.bell_at_cgi.ca>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 12:37:51 GMT

Hi Deon,

There's a good PL/SQL book by Steve Feurstein (don't quote me on the spelling of his name) that would help you with a lot of questions. It's not impossible to create a table, you just have to use different syntax for DDL statements . If you have 8i, explore the EXECUTE IMMEDIATE syntax. If an earlier version, look at DBMS_SQL to handle it.

Hope this helps,

Steve