Entreprise Manager Installation error?

From: Hoa Le <hoa_le99_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 00:56:05 GMT

I have got the following errors when trying to install Oracle Enterprise Manager ver 2.2 using Java-based Oracle Universal Installer:
- "there was an error during loading library: areasQueries"

and if I keep on installing next components:
- "there was an error during loading library: generalQueries" and "there was
an error during loading library: rgsQueries".

Are these errors related to my Java Virtual Machine? or the Universal Installer?

Thank you for your help. Received on Mon Apr 23 2001 - 19:56:05 CDT