Personal Oracle 8 and Windows Me

From: Jeff Miller <jeffinsd_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 04:03:32 GMT

Has anyone tried using Personal Oracle 8 on a Windows Me box? I can't get it to install. It gets about 30% done in the Universal installer and then craps out saying either the source or destination path is in error? I thought I may have a bad download so I did it again with the same results.

Thanks for your help.
Jeff Received on Sun Apr 22 2001 - 23:03:32 CDT