Using SQL to load images into Oracle

From: Sean Kubovcik <seank_at_centurytel.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 13:12:11 -0400

I created a table to store gif images to be used for a product catalog. The table layout is:
Table name:
IMAGES
Columns:
IMAGE_ID number 8
IMAGE blob
TYPE varchar2 50
NAME varchar2 50

I can't figure how to insert the images into my table. Can someone enlighten me on how to load the images into an Oracle table, such as previously defined? Some sample code would be great or point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
Sean Received on Sun Apr 22 2001 - 12:12:11 CDT