Re: DBMS_JOBS questions

From: Klaus Zeuch <KZeuchnospam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 16:30:11 +0200

If your procedure really expects a parameter you can't do that with dbms_job - who should provide that value (check your server's alert file). For monitoring your job use dd views dba_jobs / user_jobs and dba_jobs_running.

Klaus
Amos <amos_987_at_hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 9bp87o$f$1_at_news.inter.net.il...