LONG

From: Stefan <stefanp_at_mediaaktiv.de>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:01:27 +0200

Hello,

got this problem:

i got a table with a colum of type LONG

at our test-database/system all works well.

but at the productive system the entries we put into this table are cut, they
are not written completetly in this database. they are cut at about 3500 letters and after 4500..

question:
how can i debug at the database, or are there any global parameters which can cause such problems ?

thanx
stefan Received on Fri Apr 20 2001 - 06:01:27 CDT