Comparing Dates

From: Matt Connors <connorsm_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:37:50 GMT

Table A contains a Date column.

The user enters a date in the format "mm/dd/yy" through a User Interface.

I want to select all records in the table that have a date equal to the date entered by the user. How do I do this?

My problem is that the Date field in the table also identifies a time of day - say 3/31/01 at 14:22. I need to compare the date entered by the user to the date in the table ignoring any associated time value.

A code example would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Matt

Matt_at_ConnorsOfCourse.com Received on Thu Apr 19 2001 - 18:37:50 CDT