Re: Upgrade 8.1.5 to 8.1.7

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 16:41:20 +0200

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:02:20 +0200, Kay Schulz <kay_schulz_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

>Hi
>I wanted to upgrade the db server 8.1.7 but
>can't find the files. Only the entire 8.1.7, approx 600 MB
>can be downloaded. Is there no way to upgrade the software?
>Kay Schulz

If you have a maintenance contract, just submit an ITAR and they will send the CD for free
If you don't have a maintenance contract, you should be able (when you are in the US) to order the CD for shipping costs. If you are not in the US, bad luck!
(and of course, I am one of those discriminated people)

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA Received on Wed Apr 18 2001 - 09:41:20 CDT