Re: Who can afford Oracle!

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2001 22:40:53 -0700

Mark is correct. It appears that whoever is negotiating within your company thinks they are supposed to go for the highest number, not the lowest.

And why buy a license for 500 until you have 500 connections? Buy for 100 and then increase incrementally as required to keep legal.

Tell you what ... Mark (sorry if I am being a bit presumptuous) and I will negotiate the license for your company if we can keep 50% of what we save you.

Daniel A. Morgan