Re: Ports for Net8

From: Artour Gourari <agourari_at_phasefive.de>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 15:27:41 +0200

Yes. Its right. Isnt important. But if you have 100 "inside" clients and you must change something in tnsmanes at EVERY client (to 'shared'), than i think it will be better to leave the configuration on clients and make new shared server for 'outside'. But if all your clients are from 'outside', than of course all of them can be connected via mts.

This is some wolrds about it :
http://technet.oracle.com/doc/server.815/a67775/ch2x_mts.htm http://technet.oracle.com/doc/oracle8i_816/network.816/a76933/concepts.htm#1 011542 (very good about MTS connection model and dispatcher)

--
With best regards