cross-platform connection

From: Bill Wailgum <wjwjr_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 20:48:16 -0700

Can I connect a Oracle database on a Unix platform to a SQL or ACCESS database on a Windows platform (via a network). ? I would like to query an Oracle database from a VB program or ACCESS database. If the Oracle system is on the same network as the ACCESS is this possible? If so, where could I go for info?
Hey - Thanks Loads,
Bill Received on Sun Apr 15 2001 - 22:48:16 CDT