Sequences and Primary Keys

From: <safbaf>
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 06:03:17 GMT

Hi,

I want to set up a sequence which can then be used as a primary key in a feild.
EG: setup sequence called pnum, then have a feild called pnum in my table, pnum being primary key and referenced by other tables. Sorry if this question is a bit lame, I`ve only just started with Oracle (their documentation assumes a level of knowledge I dont yet have)
Thanks   Received on Sun Apr 15 2001 - 01:03:17 CDT