Ports for Net8

From: Tim Hallwyl <hallwyl_at_staff.kvl.dk>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 18:26:33 +0200

I would like to close all IP ports but the ones used for the Net8 connections on my server. I use the default port 1521 for Net8 clients - but when I set the filter to close all but port 1521 I cannot connect from a client using Net8. Does the Net8 use other ports than the ones I set?

Any ideas why - and what to do ? Received on Sat Apr 14 2001 - 11:26:33 CDT