Re: DbaStudio Problem

From: Andrew Simkovsky <asimkovsky_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 22:15:20 -0400

The java-type applications (DBA Studio, Net8 Assistant, etc) all use the Java Runtime Environment supplied with Oracle. There is a bug on Windows that conflicts with the way the JRE renders graphics. If your monitor is set to True Color or 16 Million Colors, the JRE cannot render the graphics, and therefore cannot run. Reset your monitor down to 256 colors and try again.

Andrew Simkovsky