Re: Stale procedures?

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 22:21:12 -0700

Thanks for the clarification but what you are describing is a production system. And you should not be modifying code except during a clearly defined window during which the other system is off-line. There is nothing going on, with respect to UserB, that could not be automated using dynamic SQL so I don't buy more than a few minutes to have the system back on-line.

As I said before. If someone reporting to me did this they would it would be treated as a serious infraction of good practice and I would question whether I wanted them to remain in on the project.

Daniel A. Morgan