Re: Propblem with executing Oracle SQL scrip

From: Marek <marekm_at__NO_SPAM_frogware.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:34:00 -0400

this is the script teks I try to execute :

    drop table part ;

    CREATE TABLE part(

        part_id NUMBER,
        part_name VARCHAR2(20),
        part_image BLOB,
        part_desc  CLOB,
        part_collateral BFILE

    ) ;

so, I open the scrip from PL/SQL+ 'File' menu - this loads script onto the "console", I press Enter then I go to 'File' menu again and I select 'Run'. At this moment I am getting "ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended"

thanks fro help