SQL*Loader-524: partial record found at end of datafile

From: Hosung Kim <hkim16_at_uic.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 21:48:20 +0000 (UTC)

If you know about the error message, could you help me?

I am trying to load a simple data by executing the command, d:\orant\bin>sqlldr80 scott/tiger control=reload_test.ctl log=reload.log but I got the following message;
SQL*Loader-524: partial record found at end of datafile (reload_test.ctl)

The content of reload_test.ctl is follwing; load data
infile 'd:\plant\reload_test.csv'
into table reload_test
( product char terminated by ',')

The content of reload_test.csv is following; testdata,

The reload_test table has been created;
SQL> select * from reload_test;
PRODUCT

test

Thank you in advance.

Leo Received on Wed Apr 11 2001 - 16:48:20 CDT