Re: Date columns

From: Steve Bell <swayne.bell_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:12:21 GMT

I can second Mark's response,

I tried a zero with single quotes and got

ORA-01847: day of month must be between 1 and last day of month

The NVL function doesn't work either - i.e. entering a null in the date field then selecting NVL(datefield, '0') - same error.

So I'll just echo Mark's suggestion...fill us in with a little more detailed explanation of your problem and we'll give it a shot .

Steve