A question about Oracle Applications

From: Tim Dempsey <tfdempsey_at_mediaone.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 15:11:31 -0400

Folks,

Can anyone either answer my question or teel me if there is a more appropriate newsgroup or listserv where I should post it?

Here's the question:

In the Oracle Applications realm, what does PSI stand for? I believe it means Project Status Inquiry and is an on-screen report showing the status of a job submitted to the concurrent managers. Is that right?

Thanks,