Re: Connecting to Oracle8i

From: Daniel A. Morgan <dmorgan_at_exesolutions.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 22:20:37 -0700

And if it is not started go to the Oracle BIN directory and type:

"LSNRCTL status"

just to make sure.

Then try:

"LSNRCTL start"

If it starts you will know. And if it doesn't you will get a very specific error message. Post the entire error message here and someone will be able to help you.

PS: Don't always trust Windows Services to tell you the truth.

Daniel A. Morgan