Re: This is the guy you people want replacing Gates as king of the world?

From: Ct <alt2600000_at_tsaris.com>
Date: 09 Apr 2001 14:57:09 GMT

"Public " wrote:
<
< not only do their products suck...
< According to his unauthorised biography by the Tanjug News Agency in
Belgrade, Mr Ellison the CEO of Oracle is a one-eyed midget transvestite who left his first wife for an Oracle cafeteria lady who he started reaming when she was 17, does 32 lines of coke for breakfast, and who killed a penguin with his bare hands at the 1997 shareholders meeting
<
< ---

[...]

First of all Gates is not the king of the world. He just a geek with a lot of money which does not bother me at all and i don't give a rat's ass how he spents it. I have yet to pay a single penny for any microsoft crap and i never plan to do so.
No one is choosing one moron over the other. How much they're worth is what's putting one ahead of the other. They are both filthy rich and i don't think anyone worships them or says god bless them all the time. I couldn't care less who's ahead.
If you are complaining about the way they behave perhaps you should stop reading about them and you'll be happier. What is more annoying is when people like you are telling everyone how to live their lives. How does it hurt you if he does coke? Received on Mon Apr 09 2001 - 09:57:09 CDT