Get a Recordset from a procedure

From: Coquin <wigwam_at_free.fr>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 15:27:24 GMT

Sorry I'm newbie in Oracle world.

Can I get a recordset from a procedure ? How ?

What I want to do is :

CREATE PROCEDURE proc (
input_data IN type,
output_data1 OUT type ??? is it the way to do this output_data2 OUT type

IS

    CURSOR curs_name

        SELECT * from table

BEGIN     For index IN curs_name
    Loop

        If .....
            output_data1 := ...
            output_data2 :=

    End Loop
END
)
With this method do I get one or several raws of output_datas ? I would like to use this cursor with an external language PHP.

Thanks. Received on Mon Apr 09 2001 - 10:27:24 CDT