Looking For A Technical Guru Business Partner

From: Tim Phelp <tim.phelps_at_visionad.fsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 11:00:43 +0100

Fancy doing something entrepreneurial in you spare time? I'm looking to partner with a technical wiz kid . I need great database design skills, some programming and web integration skills.

First of all, it's a really interesting project - the sort of thing that will get you staying up all night trying to figure out. Secondly, there's a long shot that it could make a bit of money!

It involves an innovative database design, some really neat systems logic and a solid business model.

I'll use my contacts and dedicate my skills into making it into a real business but I can't make any promises except an interesting fun project that you'll enjoy developing and being part of.

So if you're up for it email me at:

tim.phelps_at_visionad.fsbusiness.co.uk

Don't worry about a cv - the best programmer I've ever met drives a bus!

Cheers

Tim Received on Mon Apr 09 2001 - 05:00:43 CDT