Re: id and password

From: Van Messner <vmessner_at_bestweb.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 00:30:01 GMT

You don't need any id to install Oracle. Along with the install or afterwards you can create a database. If you use the database creation assistant you'll be given all the passwords when you're done. sys change_on_install system manager scott tiger etc.

Van

<tfolkes_at_starpond.com> wrote in message news:9asrdl$t83$1_at_news.netmar.com...
> Hi,
> I downloaded a copy of Oracle8. Can anyone supply the default id and
> password? -Thanks, Tom

 eb -----
> http://newsone.net/ -- Free reading and anonymous posting to 60,000+
 groups
> NewsOne.Net prohibits users from posting spam. If this or other posts
> made through NewsOne.Net violate posting guidelines, email
abuse_at_newsone.net Received on Mon Apr 09 2001 - 19:30:01 CDT