Re: Optimization issues

From: Ismael Cortés <icortes_at_opengets.cl>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 09:44:34 -0400

Thank you Martin for your answer. It seems the better solution, but it forces to create a new partition (cause the time goes on), every time, and it cannot be done automatically (the system is not under our supervision, it's for a client). Also, we have to change access methods in ejb's to retrieve only last months.
The main problem is that the partitions are not "mobile", for example, with a variable atribute.

I will try with partitions, and try to generate an automatic process to create new ones.