Re: Learning Tree Oracle 8i Training

From: John Kachurick <jokach_at_epix.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2001 20:23:06 GMT

I've done classes there on Oracle when I started out, its a good overview especially if you don't know PL/SQL. Most of the intro class is PL/SQL and they didn't get into the Oracle's object capabitilies very much .. the second level class is a little better, although you'll truly get the most out of it if you already have a working knowledge of Oracle ..