Re: Ref Cursors and Pl/SQL tables

From: Mani Visweswaran <maniv_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2001 10:53:22 -0400

I think I understand the question, but I don't know the answer. In fact, I wanted to do the same thing recently.

Basically, I wanted to read some stuff from various tables, build a PL/SQL table in the stored procedure, and return a REF CURSOR to that "table" back to the calling program. The result set I wanted to return back could not be created in a single SQL statement.

Mani Visweswaran