Stored Procedures and Packeges

From: alessandro rodilosso <a.rodilosso_at_esalab.it>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:19:28 +0200

Hi there,
does anyone know if there's a way to find out all infos about implemented stored procedures in oracle packages such as
1) the listing of all the sp within the package 2) the definition of each sp

I'm implementing a tool that must collect a listing of the sp within a given schema.

I know there's the package DBMS_DESCRIBE but it does not satisfy me for all my needs

I prefer you answer me to this address

a.rodilosso_at_esalab.it

Thank you

Alessandro Rodilosso Received on Fri Apr 06 2001 - 02:19:28 CDT