how can I open a file with Intermedia text?

From: Flavio Muscetra <flavio.muscetra_at_isufi.unile.it>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 09:55:41 +0200

hi, i'm learning to use Intermedia text. i have stored my document Word in a directory, then i have created a table, an index, using INSO_FILTER AND FILE_DATASTORE parameters. but my query:

select id from mytable
contains( text, 'marketing')>0;

 don't open the file thet contains the word 'marketing' and so return me "no row selected ".
can you help me?
thanks. Received on Fri Apr 06 2001 - 02:55:41 CDT