Installing Oracle ODBC driver for Windows 98SE.

From: John Peterson <johnp_at_azstarnet.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2001 13:18:45 -0700

Hello!

I am trying to install the Oracle ODBC drivers on a Windows 98SE box and have a question:

The Oracle database was preinstalled on a Windows 2000 Professional box and I have *no* source CDs at my disposal. When I downloaded the ODBC drivers from Oracle's web site, it appears to require something called the "Oracle Universal Installer". Well...I don't have ANY Oracle aspects on my Windows 98SE box, and I don't know if this Universal Installer is something I can run under Win98 from my Win2K box somehow.

How can I install the Oracle ODBC drivers on my Win98 box?

Any thoughts/ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated! Thanks! :-)

John Peterson Received on Fri Apr 06 2001 - 15:18:45 CDT