DISTINCT and MAX

From: Ole Christian <olecl_at_stud.idb.hist.no>
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 11:59:24 +0200

My problem is like so:
I want to select multipel orderdates which have the same date as the MAX-date of the table.
But I'm just getting one date, the max date. I'm using this command:

select distinct orderenumber from ordertable where orderdate=(select max(orderdate) from ordertable)

Ole C.
PS. I need help quickly... Received on Fri Apr 06 2001 - 04:59:24 CDT