Learning Tree Oracle 8i Training

From: Scorpio Star <scorpiostar1_at_excite.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2001 19:55:12 GMT

Hello:
I am considering taking the 5 days training with Learning Tree. If anyone who has experience on the course (good or bad) please let me know. I took Oracle 8 at a local college and got little from it. The class was huge and only the instructor has a computer. I think Learning tree has a PC for every student hence they call it hands-on. Thank you people, in advance.
Please teply me directly: scorpiostar1_at_excite.com Received on Thu Apr 05 2001 - 14:55:12 CDT