Re: 8i max columns

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 18:56:43 +0100

But if you want to select candidates according to 17 different responses, then you have a seventeen table join - which isn't too great. And, of course, your total storage size is massive compared to a 1-row = 1 paper solution.

--
Jonathan Lewis

Practical Oracle 8i:  Building Efficient Databases
Publishers:  Addison-Wesley

Reviews at: http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/book_rev.html